Tuesday 18 May 2010

A flash from the past

I have just been looking through some of my old photos and thought I would write a quick post on the RHS Show Tatton Park 2009 that I went to last year with my mum, as she is passionate about gardening. Flowers have influenced my designs and artwork on numerous occasions over the past few years but the unusual modern pieces of garden furniture, flower arrangements and garden designs are also inspirational to me. Below are a couple of my highlights from 2009.

Melanie Garbutt’s flower arrangements are particularly beautiful. Below are some of the photographs I took of her work:
































I love this modern twist on a ‘summer’ house, which I think looks very stylish and would be a prefect addition to a large contemporary garden.

0 comments: