Sunday 16 May 2010

Ear Charms

Whilst shopping recently with my mum in Keswick, in the Lake District I came across a little jewellery shop selling ear charms, something I have never heard of before. Unlike traditional earrings they wrap around the ear and no piercing is needed. At first it took me a few attempts to manage to twist the ear charm in to position but once I got the hang of it the ear charm is easy and comfortable to wear.

Whilst talking to the lady working in the shop I learnt that there are not many people who make or sell ear charms and her stock was imported from America. Perhaps there is a potential gap in the market for jewellery designers?

Ear charms come in many different shapes and sizes and can be worn on one or both ears. I only have one charm for my left ear, below are a couple of pictures of my ear charm:

0 comments: