Tuesday 16 February 2010

Tentsmuir and Tayport

Last week I explored slightly more of Scotland with my flat mate, we went to Tentsmuir and Tayport close to Dundee. I took numerous photographs of the harbour in Tayport and also did some sketches of the landscape at Tentsmuir beach. This day out was a source of inspiration for my current Fashion Forecasting project, ‘Stripes from the sea’. It was a very cold wintry day, as I think is visible from the very grey tones of the sea and sky in my photographs. As a result of this my sketches were executed very rapidly. Below are some of the photographs I took.





































I have also included images of some of the pieces inspired by the boat masts. I used black Quink ink and bleach to create these images.






0 comments: