Monday 8 February 2010

Alexander McQueen

I have always liked a lot of Alexander McQueen’s work as much of it is unusual, colourful and very inspirational but this is not why I decided to write this blog. I decided to write this blog as recently everyone from my mum and my friends to people on the train and even my grandma has been talking about those ‘ridiculous shoes’! Yes I do think to some extent they are ridiculous, but do I hate them? No I don’t, I love them. Perhaps they are not the most practical shoes and I don’t know that many people could actually even manage more than a few steps in towering 12inch heels, but is everything that goes down the catwalk practical? Will it actually be mass produced and affordable for the average customer? I love these shoes as they make a statement they are quirky, new and very eye catching. Below is a video of the shoes on the catwalk:


0 comments: