Tuesday 2 February 2010

Assignment 1: The Consumption of Design 1B

For part B of the assignment we were asked to collect photographs of ourselves growing up. This could be images of our homes, belongings, family and friends. After collecting the images we had to swap them with someone we didn't know. So last week I swapped my photographs with someone who I had never met before called Karen. I gave her around 15 photos to choose from, mostly photographs of my childhood ranging from 1-7 years old then some older photos from 14 plus. I couldn’t find any photos between 7 and 14, mum said I used to hate having my photo taken so that’s why there are no pictures. There is also a photograph in my first home and also of the house and garden where I lived from 2-8. Below are some examples:


0 comments: