Wednesday 27 October 2010

Assignment 3

Dissertation Proposal Meeting and Workshop

Before the dissertation workshop took place we were asked to once again meet up with our groups this time to discuss our dissertation ideas, unfortunately only 4 of us attended the meeting. However we had each created a mind map of our initial dissertation ideas, which we discussed during the meeting. Most of us had no clear idea of what we wanted our dissertation to focus on but numerous directions in which it could go. Which I think was a good start, as lots of ideas and sources of inspiration are better than none.
Below are some images of our meeting:









































Please note my initial dissertation mind map can be viewed in a separate post.

Before today’s workshop I had numerous ideas and interests, which I have come to realise as a result of the workshop, were mostly centralised around the environmental impacts we have as designers. I still have a lot of thinking and research to do but I am currently in the process of filling in part 1 of my dissertation proposal. I will add more detailed thoughts and ideas regarding my dissertation to my blog in the near future.

0 comments: