Friday 4 December 2009

Essay preparation

In preparation for writing my essay i spent a lot of time reading through my sources, making notes, highlighting and annotating the text whilst referring to the template provided. This was a time consuming process but very useful when it came to writing my essay. Below are some images.












Whilst writing the essay i had a slight disaster as half way through I went to access the electronic book ‘Biometrics’ from the university library website and found the whole source except the front page had vanished. The electronic link was unavailable due to improvements being made to the service. Not even Google books or Google scholar could save the day, as pages 70-210 were unavailable. After over 4 hours spent going back and forth between the library and downloading software to my mac i was able to once again view the source!

0 comments: